Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Haul~

Hello! Today I want to show you my September Haul~
Actually I bought these from different seller. I ordered them on August but they arrived on September.
Part I. Sorry I put the sample 'miring' ><
     
Part II

This is the list of the products that I bought:
Part I
1. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint Peach
2. Etude House Shini Star Lipbalm Onew (Onew! <3)
3. Etude House Shini Star Lipbalm Jonghyun (this one is belong to my sister)
4. Etude House Shini Star Clear Pact Peach
The seller is so generous by giving so many samples x))

Part II
1. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
2. Skinfood Lavender Nail Polish Remover (this supposed to be Grapefruit but idk the seller sent this one)
3. Skinfood Nail Vita Coffee Jelly
4. Skinfood Nail Vita Nut
The seller only give 3 samples :(

I've tried them all and I'm going to review them later. I promise ^^v


0 comments:

Post a Comment