Monday, September 24, 2012

Review: Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Lotion

Hello, finally I'm going to review something. xD
I'm going to review Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Lotion. Actually
I'm interested with this lotion because it has watery texture.
It contains Arbutin, Vitamin C, and  Hyaluronic Acid.
The Vitamin C and Arbutin makes skin brighter while Hyaluronic Acid nourishes skin and hydrates it.
I bought it 2 weeks ago at Watson in Karawaci. It costs around Rp. 41.000-45.000 (I forget the exact price :p)

The pic of Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Lotion
Look at this lotion. It's looked like water xD

I have used this lotion for 2 weeks. And so far, no break out at all. So glad~
How to apply:
Clean up your face
Put some drops of Hada Labo Ultimate Whitening Lotion onto your hand (I usually have 5 drops)
Tap the lotion to your face to make it absorbed to skin faster.

Since I only use the lotion of the Whitening Series of Hada Labo, I don't see any improvement with my face.
I don't feel my face is brighter. Looks like I should try the other treatment of this Whitening Series. I hear the facial foam doing good too. I'd love to give it a try. I'm going to buy the small size first which costs around Rp. 12.000-15.000 if I'm not mistaken, to see whether the facial foam doing good with me or not. :)
To see the other products of Hada Labo Indonesia you may visit their page here


0 comments:

Post a Comment