Monday, August 27, 2012

Money (That's all I want)

What's with the title? Actually it's one of Beatles' songs. :)
Lately I always run out of money (what?) Everytime I open my wallet there's no money left! Such a magic! It's started since I became addicted with all the beauty stuffs thingy. I spent my money for those things and Voila, my money is gone! *sobs*
I only bought some skincare and some make up base such as compact powder. Everytime I want to buy a thing I always read the reviews about it. I just cancelled a Skinfood Lipbalm order just because the reviews says it's not that good. Now I enjoy to read review about beauty things. I want to review one too. I'm going to review some Maybelline lipbalm first. (on the next post of course)

Two weeks ago I bought some stuffs. (Yes, I buy my beauty stuffs by online shop which takes 2-3 weeks to be delivered to home) Now I can't wait the package to come.
Here's the list of the things I bought:
1. Etude Shini Star Clear Pact Peach
2. Etude shini Star Lipbalm Onew
3. Etude Shini Star Lipbalm Jonghyun
4. Etude fresh Cherry Tint Peach

Hope the package will arrive this friday.
Gotta go now because have to go to the toilet. ><
See you in my next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment