Monday, August 13, 2012

Hello! Again!

Finally we meet again!
So, this is my second posting. I'm typing this posting at 2.06 am.
My Sister and I spent the night by watched 2 movies showed on TV.
The first movie is Fast and Furious and thesecond one is........ I don't know the name. It's an Asian film. It's also about that racing thingy. I wonder why these movies I watched are about racing.
Currently I'm waiting 3.30 am. Because I have to Sahoor. And if I sleep now, it'll be hard for me to wake up later. xD
Btw, last Saturday I just bought some treatment from Martha Tilaar shop. The price is much cheaper than Korean brands. I bought cleanser, freshner, the scrubs, the mask, a lip colour, and a night cream. I realized that I have to take care of myself and try to stop being ignorant with my look. Yes, because I'm a girl. B)
And also yesterday I just ordered some things from Etude House. Can't wait to see them arrive. I'll tell you what I just ordered later :)
And I'll do some review about the products I've bought later.
Keep on waiting for my third post! Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment